Friday, April 4, 2008

A tribute...

This was forwarded by Lee See Kenn

A tribute from Mr Mark Lauby. Mark was a close colleague, previously attached with Electric Power Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA (a leading power-related research institute in the US). Mark has always liaised with TNBR on power-related research areas, but it was only during the late Dr Salim's tenure that firm collaboration took place, whereby TNBR engaged EPRI on a project in 2003, and EPRI subsequently engaged TNBR for their project in Delhi, India in 2005.


See Kenn,

I am shocked to hear of Dr. Salim's passing, who was fit and strong. I found him a true gentleman, in the strictest meaning of the words, who was open to other's thoughts and welcome ideas for change.

I feel a part of me has left with Dr. Salim. I send my sincerest sympathies to his family, who must find peace in the knowledge of his kind soul and warm heart.

He will be missed in this world, God take care of him I the next.

Warmest Regards,

Mark G. Lauby

Manager, Reliability Assessments

North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)

116 - 390 Village Boulevard

Princeton, New Jersey 08540

No comments: